Adam Fann, MPO, CPO
Adam Fann is the owner of Anchor Brace & Limb, with three clinics serving the Tri-Cities. Adam is the primary Prosthetist/Orthotist at the Johnson City office.
Adam was born and raised in East Tennessee.
While at Graham Bible College he began working as a carpenter and bi-vocational minister and missionary in downtown Johnson City and in Eastern Europe. In 2009 with the arrival of his first son and the downturn in the housing industry, Adam began a prosthetic apprenticeship with second generation prosthetist Jerry Graybeal.
Adam attended Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, where he earned his master’s degree in orthotics and prosthetics. He then completed a two-year prosthetic and orthotic residency at Bristol O&P. As part of his residency, Adam participated in several mission trips providing prosthetic services in Guatemala.
Adam has experience with all patient demographics from Paralympic athletes to geriatric patients with safety as their top priority. Adam’s extensive technical and mechanical background, his ministerial leadership experience, and his world class education prepared him to take over Jerry Graybeal’s former company and expand it to two additional cities, as Anchor Brace & Limb.
Adam has a heart for his community and is proud to provide patient centered service through family owned prosthetic and orthotic clinics.
- ABC Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Bachelor of Biblical Education from Graham Bible College
- Ordained Baptist minister and missionary of the Holston Baptist Association
- Master’s degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics from Northwestern Univer sity Feinberg School of Medicine
- Prosthetic residency at Bristol O&P
- Member of the American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Member of the American Orthotic & Prosthetic Association (AOPA)